We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,025 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2019
1. Reasonably Exhaustive Research: The First Criteria for Genealogical Proof by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
2. Combining DNA and Traditional Research - In-Depth Case Studies by Michelle Leonard
3. Advanced DNA Techniques: Using Phasing to Test DNA Segments by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
4. Introducing the MyHeritage DNA Health+Ancestry Test by Ofer Karp
5. 1,000 Webinars: History, Bloopers, Inside the Tech, and what's next by Geoff Rasmussen
6. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
7. Share and Share Alike: The Rules of Genealogical Privacy by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
9. MyHeritage DNA - Ein Überblick (German) by Silvia da Silva
11. Finding Immigrants Who ‘Disappeared’: A Research Approach Based on Recognizing and Challenging Assumptions by Martha Garrett, PhD, CG
12. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
13. Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History by Ruth Wilson Craig, CG
14. Successful Collateral and Cluster Searches by Thomas MacEntee
15. TRIBAL QUEST: The Latest Expedition by Golan Levi
16. Unlocking English & Welsh Civil Registration Records by Mike Mansfield
17. Using Teams with your Genealogy by Tessa Keough
18. How to Write a Case Study that Meets the New Standards for DNA: As Codified by the Board for Certification of Genealogists by Melinda Henningfield, CG
19. The Home Archivist: Preserving Family Records Like a Pro! by Melissa Barker
20. Details of New and Modified DNA-Related Standards by Karen Stanbary, CG