Top 10 Genealogy Webinars - October 2019
November 01, 2019
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for October 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,053 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of October 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for October 2019
1. 50 Records that Document Female Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
2. The Stories Behind the Segments by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. A Day Out With Your DNA by Diahan Southard
4. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
5. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
6. Ahnenforschung für Anfänger (German) by Andrea Bentschneider
7. Privacy: How to Protect Your Information Online by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
8. The Home Archivist: Preserving Family Records Like a Pro! by Melissa Barker
9. Slektsforskning for nybegynnere: Etabler ditt online slektstre (Norwegian) by Yael Beck
10. MyHeritage DNA - Et overblik (Danish) by Ilan Melchior
11. Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records by Claire Bettag, CG
12. Reasonably Exhaustive Research: The First Criteria for Genealogical Proof by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
13. Decoding Secret Societies: Finding Your Female Fraternal Ancestors by Michael L. Strauss, AG
14. Before Statehood: Virginia, Fincastle and Kentucky Records by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
15. TRIBAL QUEST: The Latest Expedition by Golan Levi
16. Italian Civil Registration (Stato Civile): Going Beyond the Basics by Melanie D. Holtz, CG
17. Decoding Secret Societies: Finding Your Male Fraternal Ancestors by Michael L. Strauss, AG
18. What Exactly Is a Centimorgan? by Ran Snir
19. Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files by Denise May Levenick
20. Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History by Ruth Wilson Craig, CG
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.