Grandma's Obituary Box: The Use of Obituaries in Genealogical Research - free webinar by Pam Eagleson, CG, now online for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Grandma's Obituary Box: The Use of Obituaries in Genealogical Research and Their Role in American Culture” by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 19 minute recording of "Grandma's Obituary Box: The Use of Obituaries in Genealogical Research and Their Role in American Culture" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,076 classes, 1,364 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,643 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Guía Práctica Para Las Búsquedas Biológicas Con el ADN (Spanish)||12/13/2019||
|Noir, Jaune, Rouge : retrouvez vos ancêtres belges ! (French)||12/16/2019||
|De geavanceerde functies en technologie van MyHeritage (Dutch)||12/16/2019||
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019||
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
|Ahnenforschung für Anfänger - Teil 2 (German)||12/18/2019||
|How to trace your UK ancestry||12/18/2019||
See you online!