Creative Hypothesis Development for Complex Genealogy Problems - free webinar by Jan M. Joyce, CG, CGL now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Jan M. Joyce, CG, CGL, "Creative Hypothesis Development for Complex Genealogy Problems” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Creative Hypothesis Development for Complex Genealogy Problems" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,132 classes, 1,385 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,681 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
See you online!