We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for December 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,129 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of December 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for December 2019
1. Which Spot Does X Mark, Anyway? X-DNA Testing in Action by Debra Renard
2. How to trace your UK ancestry by Kirsty Gray
3. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
5. Grandma's Obituary Box: The Use of Obituaries in Genealogical Research and Their Role in American Culture by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG
6. 25 Uncommon Sources for Your Genealogy by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest by Paul Milner
8. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
9. A Year in Review: New Records and Features in MyHeritage by Daniel Horowitz
10. Discovering Immigration Stories from Both Sides of the Pond by Lisa Alzo
11. Dark as a Dungeon: Researching Mining Records by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
12. Virginia Road Orders: An Overlooked Genealogical Resource by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
13. I Received DNA Matches, Now What? by Daniel Horowitz
14. MyHeritage: les fonctionnalités à utiliser absolument (French) by Elisabeth Zetland
15. Quaker Migration in North America Prior to the American Revolution by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
16. Using Ethnic Newspapers and Publications in Your Genealogy Research by Lisa Alzo
17. A la Karte: Borders, Maps and Gazetteers for German Genealogists by James M. Beidler
18. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 4): Adding Estate/Probate Records by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files by Denise May Levenick