New TechZone Video - How Much is that Worth? The Historical Value of U.S. Currency by Thomas MacEntee
Every Friday we're pleased to offer Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers a new short ten minute or less TechZone video just for them! This Friday enjoy "How Much is that Worth? The Historical Value of U.S. Currency" by Thomas MacEntee.
How Much is that Worth? The Historical Value of U.S. Currency
Learn to convert historical U.S. dollar currency to discover what it would be worth today using the app WolframAlpha. WolframAlpha helps you calculate inflation-adjusted US currency amounts going as far back as 1785, when Congress authorized issuance of the first US dollar.
About the Presenter
Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides genealogy education where-you-are through live and recorded online webinars and videos. Learn from the best instructors in genealogy including Thomas MacEntee, Judy Russell, J. Mark Lowe, Lisa Louise Cooke, Tom Jones, and many more. Learn at your convenience. On-demand classes are available 24 hours a day! All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
Subscribe today and get access to this BONUS members-only webinar AND all of this:
- All 1,172 classes in the library (1,419 hours of quality genealogy education)
- 4,756 pages of instructors' handouts
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Additional members-only webinars
It's just $49.95/year.