Register for this week's Down Under webinar: Using South Australia Land Records by Benjamin Hollister
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Ben Hollister has been a professional genealogist since 2007, and a historical researcher since 1997. He currently owns and operates Roots and Branches Family History, a historical research business focussing on German-Australian research, and as well as offering a variety of support services to historical researchers via the History Helper service. Ben was the co-convenor of the Germanic & Continental European SIG of Genealogy SA from 2014 – 2019 and also founded the German-Australian Genealogy and History Alliance, a network of societies, archives and researchers, and served as Executive Officer. Ben is a Certified Professional with the Australian Library and Information Association and a director of the Association of Professional Genealogists. He holds tertiary qualifications in information management, educational management, and applied history and speaks and teaches regularly about history and genealogy at a state, national and international level.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
- 7pm GMT
which, in Sydney is Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at:
- 12pm AEDT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!