Discover the Holdings of German Archives - free webinar by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG, "Discover the Holdings of German Archives" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
German archives hold many records valuable for expanding our genealogical research. Church records not available digitally may be waiting in archives. State and local archives may contain emigration, court, tax, and other records to fill in our ancestor’s story. This webinar will explain how to find relevant archives and discover their holdings. It will describe how to navigate detailed online finding aids when available. One need not be fluent in German to do this research. Essential vocabulary and translation tools will be discussed.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "‘Discover the Holdings of German Archives" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,258 classes, 1,496 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,049 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year