Register Now for "Fridays in May: Your Questions Answered LIVE"
May 04, 2020
Join us for a special webinar event during the month of May. We've added four new live webinars to the Legacy lineup. Each Friday we're presenting a webinar focused on answering the things you've been wondering about.
It's your chance to ask your tech questions, your DNA questions, and your Legacy software questions. On hand will be experts in their fields: Thomas MacEntee, Diahan Southard, and Geoff Rasmussen. Email your questions to [email protected] Register once and you will be registered for all four "Fridays in May" webinars.
- Friday, May 8: Tech with Thomas
- Friday, May 15: DNA with Diahan
- Friday, May 22: Legacy software with Geoff
- Friday, May 29: More tech with Thomas
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinars will be live on Fridays in May at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.