We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for May 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,267 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of May 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for May 2020
1. Maintaining an Organized Computer by Cyndi Ingle
2. Smarter Search Strategies for Genealogy by Thomas MacEntee
3. 3 Ways to Use Gmail Smarter (TechZone) by Marian Pierre-Louis
4. Timesaving Apps for Busy Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
5. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
6. Understanding DNA Shared Match Lists (TechZone) by Michelle Leonard
7. Advanced Googling for Your Grandma by Cyndi Ingle
8. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
9. 50 Records that Document Female Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
10. Emigration via Hamburg by Andrea Bentschneider
11. A Month's Worth of Must-Have Tech Tips To Start Using Today by Gena Philibert-Ortega
12. One Step to Remove that Photograph Scratch (TechZone) by Geoff Rasmussen
13. 3 Genealogy DNA Case Studies and How I Solved Them by Roberta Estes
14. Need a Fillable Form? Word Has Your Back! (TechZone) by Amie Bowser Tennant
15. How I Built My Own Brick Wall by Rebecca Koford, CG, CGL
16. Working with DNA segments on MyHeritage by Ran Snir
17. Fridays in May: Your Questions Answered LIVE—Tech with Thomas by Thomas MacEntee
18. The Best Built-in Windows 10 Storage Hack (TechZone) by Marian Pierre-Louis
19. Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files by Denise May Levenick
20. DNA Rights and Wrongs: The Ethical Side of Testing by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL