Connecting the Dots – Introduction to Auto Clusters at MyHeritageDNA - free webinar by Paul Woodbury now online
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, "Connecting the Dots – Introduction to Auto Clusters at MyHeritageDNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genetic network analysis is a powerful approach for interpreting DNA match lists, and MyHeritageDNA has an autocluster tool built into their interface to enable this analysis. Learn how to interpret the results of an autocluster, what a cluster means, types of cluster alliances, and next steps for your cluster analysis.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Connecting the Dots – Introduction to Auto Clusters at MyHeritageDNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,308 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,164 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year