Finding a Father for Molly - Using DNA - free webinar by Jill Morelli, CG now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Jill Morelli, CG, "Finding a Father for Molly - Using DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Oral tradition told the story; DNA identified the father. The case study illustrates using matches on Ancestry and GEDmatch to narrow the number of candidates, developing and implementing a targeted testing plan, hypothesis development and using documentary evidence to support the conclusion---while complying with genetic standards. The use of the X-match, not often employed is utilized as well. It’s a simple case to illustrate basic principles without jargon.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 13 minute recording of "Finding a Father for Molly - Using DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,304 classes, 1,539 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,146 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year