We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,303 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2020
1. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
2. Genealogical Treasures in Irish Archives by David Ouimette, CG
3. Bridging the Gap: Finding Ancestors in the United States between 1780 and 1840 by D. Joshua Taylor, MA, MLS
4. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
5. How MyHeritage Enhances your Photos for Genealogical Research by Tal Erlichman
6. Så jobbar du med triangulering (Swedish) by Peter Sjölund
7. Finding Your 18th Century Ancestors in England by Paul Milner
8. Utilizing the HathiTrust Digital Library for Family History Research by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS
9. Metadata for Digital Images by Thomas MacEntee
10. Using DNA to Answer Real Research Questions: Three Case Studies by Gail Blankenau
11. MyHeritage's Photo Enhancer (TechZone) by Geoff Rasmussen
12. Why did the Welsh leave Wales? by Penny Walters
13. Organize Your Bookmarks in Google Chrome (TechZone) by Lisa Lisson
14. Finding Your 19th Century Ancestors in England by Paul Milner
15. The Second Middle Passage: Following the DNA Trails by Melvin Collier
16. Your DNA questions answered live with Diahan by Diahan Southard
17. Mistrust Transcriptions: And Here's Why by Dr. Bruce Durie
18. Find Records Faster with FamilySearch Clickable Maps (TechZone) by Lisa Alzo
19. Sources for Landed and Titled People in England and Wales by Paul Milner
20. African American Genealogy Challenges: What You Need to Know! by Shelley Viola Murphy