Getting to Know Mexican Church & Civil Registration Records - free webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS, "Getting to Know Mexican Church & Civil Registration Records" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
These records are often described as the best family history records in the world due to the wealth of genealogical information typically included in these records. Learn how to find and analyze Mexico civil and church registration collections to build out your Mexican family history. Even a non-Spanish speaker can be successful at this research.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Getting to Know Mexican Church & Civil Registration Records" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,339 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,247 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year