Learn Legacy Software Live! City directories, obituaries and more - free webinar by Geoff Rasmussen now online for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar by Geoff Rasmussen, "Learn Legacy Software Live! City directories, obituaries and more" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Learn the step-by-steps of downloading and adding a new genealogical document to your Legacy Family Tree software.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "Learn Legacy Software Live! City directories, obituaries and more" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,333 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,234 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year