The recording of tonight's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, "Preparing a Portfolio: Applying to Become a Certified Genealogist®" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
In this webinar, trustees of the Board for Certification of Genealogists will share various pathways to certification. They will discuss the process of becoming a board-certified genealogist, explain each element of an application portfolio, and answer questions from the participants.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "Preparing a Portfolio: Applying to Become a Certified Genealogist®" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,331 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,229 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year