The recording of today's webinar by Anne Young, "Finding New Cousins and Building your Family Tree with DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Using the MyHeritage DNA analysis tools to connect with cousins and build your family tree.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 8 minute recording of "Finding New Cousins and Building your Family Tree with DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,359 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,294 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year