The recording of today's webinar by Thomas MacEntee, "Introduction to VPNs" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
You may have heard other genealogists talking about a VPN . . . so what is it, how does it work, and why should you be interested? VPN is a Virtual Private Network and allows you to keep all your Internet searching as well as data use from prying eyes. In addition, a VPN can help you gain access to content to which you might not normally have access. Participants will learn the basics of Virtual Private Networks as well how to install and use a VPN. We’ll discuss which VPN is right for you and your research as well as offer tips and tricks for getting the most out of VPNs.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "Introduction to VPNs" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,360 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,294 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year