Today, Legacy Family Tree Webinars celebrates its 10th anniversary of genealogy webinars. Join us as we kick off 10 days of festivities with free webinars, door prizes and more.
10 free webinars for 10 days
We're unlocking the top webinar from each year and making them free for 10 days. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/top10 to watch.
- 2010 - Mapping Software for Genealogists by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2011 - Organizing for Success by Karen Clifford
- 2012 - Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis
- 2013 - Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs and To Do Lists by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2014 - Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2015 - Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 1 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
- 2016 - Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D
- 2017 - 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
- 2018 - Quality, Time and Completion: Developing a Research Plan (Part One) by J. Mark Lowe, CG FUGA
- 2019 - Case Studies in Gray: Identifying Shared Ancestries Through DNA and Genealogy by Nicka Smith
- 2020 - Organizing Your DNA Results (updated!) by Diahan Southard
Discounts for new webinar memberships
Of course there will be discounts available for our celebration. We thought we'd have some fun with it. The sooner you take advantage of it the more you save!
Enjoy anytime access to all 1,350+ webinar replays taught by 280+ of genealogy's finest with a webinar membership.
We've got a lot to celebrate! Here are just some of the milestones in our 10 year history
We thank YOU for attending, subscribing, sharing your feedback, and telling others about the webinar series. We couldn't do it without you!
Extreme thanks go out to our 283 instructors - truly, genealogy's finest educators!
Thank you to MyHeritage, the parent company of our webinar series, who keeps the website running, the bills paid, shares ours enthusiasm for genealogy education!
Thank you to the Board for Certification of Genealogists for entrusting the hosting of your webinar series to us!
Thank you to the entire genealogy community for your efforts in providing quality genealogy education!
Thank you to my ancestors who provide me with the greatest hobby! Without you, I wouldn't be looking for you, and thus learning about myself.
Thank you to my wife and children who go without wifi and have learned to be quiet during webinar times.
Here's to the next 10 years of learning how to find our ancestors!