Using Chromosome Browsers, Segment Data and Triangulation - free webinar by Michelle Leonard now online for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar by Michelle Leonard, "Using Chromosome Browsers, Segment Data and Triangulation" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This presentation will delve into the world of DNA segment data and explain not only what it is but how to make best use of it to aid your family history research. Michelle will demonstrate how to use chromosome browsers and provide a guide to the different tools available at the major testing companies. Through the use of practical examples she will illustrate intermediate and advanced autosomal DNA techniques such as triangulation, chromosome mapping, inferred matching and visual phasing. If you've got to grips with the beginner DNA topics then it's well worth spending some time learning about segment data and how to get the most out of it!
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "Using Chromosome Browsers, Segment Data and Triangulation" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,347 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,282 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year