Advanced DNA Techniques: Deductive Chromosome Mapping - free webinar by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D. now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D., "Advanced DNA Techniques: Deductive Chromosome Mapping" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Chromosome mapping is typically achieved by mapping the segments of DNA we share with an identified match. In this lecture, learn how to map segments of DNA that you DO NOT share with a match! Using close relatives such as parents or siblings we can figure out where pieces of DNA came from based on lack of sharing.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 11 minute recording of "Advanced DNA Techniques: Deductive Chromosome Mapping" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,365 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,306 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year