We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,363 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2020
1. Using Chromosome Browsers, Segment Data and Triangulation by Michelle Leonard
2. Cyndi's List in Practice by Cyndi Ingle
3. Reconstructing the Murphy Family Using DNA & Documentary Evidence by Melissa Johnson, CG
4. Organizing Your DNA Results (updated!) by Diahan Southard
5. Mapping Software for Genealogists by Geoff Rasmussen
6. 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis
8. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
9. Organizing for Success by Karen Clifford, AG
10. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
11. Your DNA questions answered live with Diahan by Diahan Southard
12. Set up a Second Monitor on a PC (TechZone) by Marian Pierre-Louis
14. How to Use MyHeritage DNA Results to Enhance Your Family Tree by Michelle Leonard
15. Introduction to VPNs by Thomas MacEntee
16. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
17. Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries by Michelle Leonard
18. Finding New Cousins and Building Your Family Tree with DNA by Anne Young
20. Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 1 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Quality, Time and Completion: Developing a Research Plan (Part One) by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
22. Discover More Records with FamilySearch Image Search (TechZone) by Lisa Alzo
23. New Searching Experience at MyHeritage by Dana Drutman
24. Willkommen in Australien! Researching German-Australian families by Benjamin Hollister
25. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
26. How to Recalculate centiMorgan Totals at FamilyTreeDNA (Advanced) (TechZone) by Paul Woodbury
27. How to use Google Photos to Possibly Identify Ancestors in Old Photos (TechZone) by Lisa Louise Cooke
28. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
29. DNA Testing of Hair for Genealogy? (TechZone) by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
30. Slack for Genealogy Projects by Thomas MacEntee