How to Connect with Your Pilgrim Ancestors to Join the Mayflower Society - free webinar by Kate Eakman now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Kate Eakman, "How to Connect with Your Pilgrim Ancestors to Join the Mayflower Society" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you know or suspect you are descended from one of the original Pilgrims who arrived in Massachusetts on 9 November 1620 there is still time to join the General Society of Mayflower Descendants (more commonly known as the Mayflower Society) before the November 2020 celebration of the 400th anniversary of the landing of the Mayflower. Proving your connection to a Mayflower passenger can be challenging. Tracing your ancestry back four hundred years means researching 20 or more generations to provide the necessary documentation to verify the birth, marriage, and death of each generation. This presentation will provide steps to assist you in your quest to become a member of the Mayflower Society. In addition, we will discuss how you can use DNA to become a member of the Mayflower Society.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 9 minute recording of "How to Connect with Your Pilgrim Ancestors to Join the Mayflower Society" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,386 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,374 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year