The recording of today's webinar by Mags Gaulden, "Surname Projects and DNA Projects" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Why create a surname project or name study? Whether it’s to help you solve a family mystery or just to answer the questions of how, we will look at how surname projects and DNA projects can be worked to answer most of your genealogy questions. From discovering NPE’s (non-parental events) to discovering your surname is a derivative of another surname, we will work a surname and show you haw Surname studies and DNA can break down your brick walls.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Surname Projects and DNA Projects" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,395 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,389 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year