We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for November 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,401 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of November 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for November 2020
1. Les principales sources d'archives généalogiques (French) by Mickaël Mange
2. Customize Your Browsing with Chrome Extensions (TechZone) by Cheri Hudson Passey
3. An Easy Trick to Split PDF Pages (TechZone) by Thomas MacEntee
4. Why I Love — and How to Use — the Newspaper Collections at MyHeritage by Sunny Morton
5. Separating and Merging Identities of Same-named Men by Shannon Green, CG
6. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
7. In Black and White: Finding Historical Newspapers From Around the World by Gena Philibert-Ortega
8. How to Connect with Your Pilgrim Ancestors to Join the Mayflower Society by Kate Eakman
9. Surname Projects and DNA Projects by Mags Gaulden
10. 50 Records that Document Female Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
11. Advanced DNA Techniques: Deductive Chromosome Mapping by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
12. How Old Did He Have To Be…? by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
13. Using DNA Test Results to Confirm a Pedigree by Angela Packer McGhie, CG
14. Australian Census Substitutes by Helen V. Smith
16. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
17. Dealing with Endogamy by Paul Woodbury
18. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
19. The 1939 Register - Why is it invaluable? by Penny Walters
20. Deeds Not Words: Finding Your Merchant Marine Ancestors by Michael L. Strauss, AG
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Five Windows 10 Productivity Tips (TechZone) by Marian Pierre-Louis
22. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
23. 7 Easy Ideas for Better PowerPoint Design (TechZone) by Diane Boumenot
24. From Generation to Generation: An Updated Look at Kinship Determination by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
25. Jumpstart Your MyHeritage Family Tree with Instant Discoveries by James Tanner
26. Have PDF, Will Upload: Print Your Book on Lulu.com (TechZone) by Diane Boumenot
27. Keep Track of Every Note with Evernote by Lianne Kruger
28. Wringing Every Drop out of Y DNA by Roberta Estes
29. Use MyHeritage Records to Quickly Discover and Write the Story of Your Ancestors by Devon Noel Lee
30. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen