The recording of today's webinar by Diahan Southard, "Me and My 1000+ DNA Cousins" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you have seen the results from an autosomal DNA test you have likely seen a long long list of 4th cousins. Who are all of these people? Are all of them relevant to my family history research? How do I go about figuring that out? We will cover the tools available at your DNA testing company that will help you sort and filter your match list, to present you with only your Best Matches, those who are most able to help you with your genealogical questions. We will learn both analysis and organizational techniques that are sure to add another leaf to your dinner table.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 30 minute recording of "Me and My 1000+ DNA Cousins" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,435 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,485 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year