Polish Genealogy Online - portals and databases - free webinar by Kinga Urbańska now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Kinga Urbańska "Polish Genealogy Online - portals and databases" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The main aim of the presentation is not just showing you the Polish genealogy databases, but also insight on how to look for Polish ancestors. Step by step we will check the most useful websites in the context of Polish political and social history.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 29 minute recording of "Polish Genealogy Online - portals and databases" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,447 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,523 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year