Register for Webinar Wednesday - Shoot Like a Pro: How to Record Quality Videos Using Your Mobile Device by Elizabeth M. O'Neal
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Elizabeth O’Neal is a professional genealogist who writes, lectures, and consults on a variety of topics. Her passion is using technology and social media to enrich the experience of genealogy research and family history storytelling. A genealogist for more than 33 years, Elizabeth is the owner of Swan Genealogy Services and author of the family history blog Heart of the Family™. She is a regular contributor to online genealogy publications. Professional memberships include the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG), the Genealogical Speakers Guild, and she is an active member of the public speaking club Toastmasters International. Additionally, Elizabeth serves as the 1st Vice President, Programs, of the Santa Barbara County Genealogical Society, Vice President of the GeneaBloggers Organization, and coordinator of the NGSQ Study Groups. She is a member of numerous lineage societies, including the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) and the National Society United States Daughters of 1812.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!