Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar - Reporting on Research: Standards Encourage Better Communication by Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
A board-certified genealogist, Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL, is coeditor of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ). She has served as a trustee of the Board for Certification of Genealogists and is the former editor of its newsletter, OnBoard. Nancy has conducted research to solve complex identity and kinship problems for clients. Her personal and client research focuses primarily on England, Germany, New York, and southeastern United States. She lectures at local and national conferences and is an instructor for the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy and the BCG Education Fund on skill-building topics and genealogy standards. Her work has been published in NGSQ and other genealogical journals. She authored the “Research Reports” chapter in Professional Genealogy: Preparation, Practice, & Standards (2018).
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!