Register for Webinar Wednesday: 94% European and 6% Nigerian - Tracing My Missing Nigerian Ancestor by Yetunde Moronke Abiola
April 26, 2021
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Yetunde Abiola-Jacobs has been researching her family history for 8 years. As a Black British woman of Nigerian and Jamaican descent who has lived in Nigeria for 15 years, she knows all there is to know about Nigeria, its hospitable people and its vibrant culture, and is best placed to provide guidance on how to find your Nigerian Ancestor. She has also lived in Jamaica, Switzerland and Togo and travels extensively for family history research and networking and is conversant with the interplay of histories and politics in today’s multi-cultural world. She has also served as an Ambassador to RootsTech London 2019 and Salt Lake City 2020. Her areas of expertise include the impact of ancestor stories on the lives of future generations and, the complexities and intricacies of Caribbean, Diaspora and Colonial genealogies.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.