Turning Raw Information into Evidence: Tips for Drawing and Explaining Conclusions - free webinar by J. H. (Jay) Fonkert, CG now online for limited time
April 20, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by The Board for Certification of Genealogists and J. H. (Jay) Fonkert, CG, "Turning Raw Information into Evidence: Tips for Drawing and Explaining Conclusions" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/bcg for free for a limited time.
Brush up on your evidence analysis skills. Grasp the difference between direct and indirect evidence. Understand how to logically weave indirect evidence to answer a research question. Learn how to craft a proof statement, a proof summary, or a more complex proof argument.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "Turning Raw Information into Evidence: Tips for Drawing and Explaining Conclusions" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,501 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,750 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.