The recording of today's webinar by Ofer Karp, "Advanced DNA Features on MyHeritage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
MyHeritage offers an impressive suite of features to help you trace your relationship to your DNA Matches. In this webinar, Ofer Karp will give an overview of the different tools including the Chromosome Browser and AutoClusters, tips for using them, and walk you through recommended next steps when reviewing a Theory of Family Relativity™.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 13 minute recording of "Advanced DNA Features on MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,520 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,806 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year