How Testing Multiple Relatives Can Turbocharge Your DNA Research - free webinar by Michelle Leonard now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Michelle Leonard, "How Testing Multiple Relatives Can Turbocharge Your DNA Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Testing yourself is a great first step into DNA testing waters but how could testing other relatives help you? Testing multiple relatives can massively boost your success with DNA research and this webinar will talk you through the whole process. You will learn about DNA inheritance and why it's beneficial to test certain close relatives and cousins as well as which relatives you should aim to test first as not all relatives are as useful as others. Michelle will reveal her top DNA testing strategies, how to go about asking relatives to test and how to get the most out of multiple kits once the results arrive. She will use practical examples provided by the extensive number of family kits she manages to illustrate how these additional results give you more of your ancestors' DNA to work with, can help you narrow down all your matches, can be used to identify outliers and overlapping segments and generally aid you in taking your DNA research to the next level.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 33 minute recording of "How Testing Multiple Relatives Can Turbocharge Your DNA Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,521 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,806 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year