Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar - The Paternal Ten: Searching for Missing Heirs by Claire Ammon, CG
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Claire’s introduction to genealogy began when she started working for a missing heir company in 2008. This job took her all around Connecticut, to probate courts, town clerks offices and libraries. She became good at teasing out information from records and combined this with extensive online research to locate missing heirs and beneficiaries quickly. Soon she became the senior researcher, working on the biggest cases, writing reports for courts and coordinating genealogists nationally and internationally to assist with research. Since 2013 she has been utilizing her forensic genealogy skills through her work on U.S. Army military repatriation cases and since 2016 has been working for a Florida based missing heir company, heading their billable department.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!