African Americans in the U.S. Revolutionary War - free webinar by Janice Lovelace, PhD, now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Janice Lovelace, PhD, "African Americans in the U.S. Revolutionary War" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Nearly 10,000 people (mostly men) of African ancestry fought in the Revolutionary War on both sides of the conflict – hoping that freedom from slavery would come with the end of the eight year war. What records exist and how can genealogists discover them?
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 18 minute recording of "African Americans in the U.S. Revolutionary War" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,527 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,826 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year