New England’s ‘Seventh State’: Life along the coast - free webinar by B.J. Jamieson now online for limited time
June 16, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by B.J. Jamieson, "New England’s ‘Seventh State’: Life along the coast" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Before railroads, New Englanders traveled by water along the coast from CT to RI and MA to ME. Records for those following a seafaring life (and their families) can be found in archives and other repositories along the coast.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 27 minute recording of "New England’s ‘Seventh State’: Life along the coast" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,533 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,836 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.