Online Sources for Scottish Genealogy Research - free webinar by Christine Woodcock now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Christine Woodcock, "Online Sources for Scottish Genealogy Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
There comes a time when you have done all of the online researching you can do using the standard databases. In this talk you will learn of databases that aren't as well known but that can assist in breaking through your brick walls.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 21 minute recording of "Online Sources for Scottish Genealogy Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,535 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,843 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year