Revitalising connections across the Pacific with Big Y - free webinar by Elena Fowler now online for limited time
The recording of today's Down Under webinar by Elena Fowler, "Ngā aho tāne o Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa: Revitalising connections across the Pacific with Big Y" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Ko tō ringa ki ngā rākau Pākehā. The history of migration and settlement of Polynesia can make Māori/Polynesian atDNA test results extra challenging to interpret. Learn how the results of a Big Y test from Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) can help untangle the multiple connections with your atDNA matches and trace your male ancestral lines from Aotearoa New Zealand to the wider Pacific and beyond. The presentation draws on our whānau's (family's) experience and whakapapa (genealogy and family history).
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 19 minute recording of "Ngā aho tāne o Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa: Revitalising connections across the Pacific with Big Y" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,523 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,823 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year