Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Natalie is a full-time professional genealogist, educator and tour guide and am a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG). A native of County Antrim, her company Roots Revealed is based in Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland. She has a Post Graduate Certificate in Genealogical Studies from the University of Strathclyde having built upon many years of Irish family history research experience. She undertakes Irish ancestry research throughout Ireland, specialising in Northern Ireland and Ulster. Her clients include individuals from the Irish diaspora as well as locals, small businesses, community organisations and large corporate organisations with a wide spectrum of ancestral, family history and historical research projects undertaken for them. Natalie is also a qualified tour guide who provides walking tours, historical tours and specialises in bespoke ancestral heritage tours that enable clients to walk in the footsteps of their ancestors, moving off the beaten track and having a unique experience during their visit. www.rootsrevealed.co.uk
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Friday, July 16, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!