Top 10 genealogy webinars - June 2021
July 01, 2021
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2021! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,539 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2021. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2021
1. They Had Names: Identifying Children Represented by Tick Marks in Pre-1850 Censuses by Denise E. Cross, MSLIS, CG
2. DNA Downer: Strategies for Dealing with DNA Fatigue by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
4. The Paternal Ten: Searching for Missing Heirs by Claire Ammon, CG
5. Online Sources for Scottish Genealogy Research by Christine Woodcock
6. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
7. Solving Family Mysteries with mtDNA Projects by Mags Gaulden
8. How Testing Multiple Relatives Can Turbocharge Your DNA Research by Michelle Leonard
9. Ngā aho tāne o Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa: Revitalising connections across the Pacific with Big Y by Elena Fowler
10. Notion for Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
11. Advanced DNA Features on MyHeritage by Ofer Karp
12. Convert Paper Files to Digital Using ScanSnap (TechZone) by Diane Boumenot
13. 50 Records that Document Female Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
14. Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research by Jonny Perl
15. Top tips for reviewing Smart Matches™ and Record Matches by Daniel Horowitz
16. FamilySearch.org - 10 Links You Have to Try by Devin Ashby
17. New breakthroughs in MyHeritage's photo tools by Tal Erlichman
18. What is WATO? (TechZone) by Michelle Leonard
19. What do MyHeritage AutoClusters Tell Me? (TechZone) by Paul Woodbury
20. What to Call That German Place? by James M. Beidler
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Latest updates to MyHeritage Genetic Groups by Daniel Horowitz
22. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
23. New England’s ‘Seventh State’: Life along the coast by B.J. Jamieson
24. Solving a Brick Wall with DNA – A Case Study by Larry W. Thomas
25. Get it Together! 5 Tips to Make Google Calendar Work for You (TechZone) by Cheri Hudson Passey
26. Record As You Go, Cite As You Go, & File As You Go by Cyndi Ingle
27. Turning Raw Information into Evidence: Tips for Drawing and Explaining Conclusions by J. H. (Jay) Fonkert, CG
28. Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries by Michelle Leonard
29. Angel Island's Immigrants from 80 Countries: Stories from the West Coast Counterpart to Ellis Island by Grant Din
30. 3 Ways to Advance Your Research with Correlation by Shannon Green, CG
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.