10 Ways to Find Your Native American Ancestor Using Y, Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA - free webinar by Roberta Estes now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Roberta Estes, "10 Ways to Find Your Native American Ancestor Using Y, Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Utilizing Y DNA, mitochondrial and autosomal DNA in addition to traditional research, let's find Native ancestors. How to leverage your matches at various vendors, ethnicity and DNAPainter.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "10 Ways to Find Your Native American Ancestor Using Y, Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,566 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,992 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year