The recording of today's webinar by Janice Nickerson, "Early Ontario Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
So you have traced your family's history back to an ancestor who lived in Ontario (or its predecessors, Canada West and Upper Canada) before civil registration. Now what? This lecture provides an overview of the six key record groups for pre-civil registration research (before 1869), what information you can expect to find, and where you'll find it.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 31minute recording of "Early Ontario Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,562 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,956 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year