The recording of today's webinar by Ran Snir, "New tools for DNA Matches research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Ran Snir, Director of Product Management at MyHeritage, will introduce you to the latest updates to your DNA matches page, including the ability to confirm or reject Theories of Family Relativity. Learn to take full advantage of these tools to cut through the noise and focus on the DNA matches that are most important for your research.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 13 minute recording of "New tools for DNA Matches research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,556 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,928 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year