We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for July 2021! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,539 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of July 2021. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for July 2021
1. They Had Names: Identifying Children Represented by Tick Marks in Pre-1850 Censuses by Denise E. Cross, MSLIS, CG
2. Online Sources for Scottish Genealogy Research by Christine Woodcock
3. 1 Step to Faster Internet at Home (TechZone) by Geoff Rasmussen
4. The Time of Cholera: A Case Study about Historical Context by Alison Hare, CG
6. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
7. That Scoundrel George by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
8. Top tips for reviewing Smart Matches™ and Record Matches by Daniel Horowitz
9. Using Irish newspapers and other printed material by Natalie Bodle
10. Genealogy for Houses by Jeanie F Glaser
11. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
12. What do MyHeritage AutoClusters Tell Me? (TechZone) by Paul Woodbury
13. Convert Paper Files to Digital Using ScanSnap (TechZone) by Diane Boumenot
14. Become Symbol Savvy: 3 Easy Ways (TechZone) by Cheri Hudson Passey
15. Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research by Jonny Perl
16. Should I worry if I don't see my surname listed in my DNA matches? (TechZone) by Diahan Southard
17. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Death is not the end - litigation remains: Exploring Australian wills and probate by Cathie Sherwood
19. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 2): Adding an Online Document by Geoff Rasmussen
20. 50 Records that Document Female Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. How to Record Virtual Presentations Via Zoom (TechZone) by Michelle Leonard
22. New England’s ‘Seventh State’: Life along the coast by B.J. Jamieson
23. Jewish Resources on the Genealogy Giants by Ellen Kowitt and Sunny Morton
24. DNA Downer: Strategies for Dealing with DNA Fatigue by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
25. New breakthroughs in MyHeritage's photo tools by Tal Erlichman
27. FamilySearch.org - 10 Links You Have to Try by Devin Ashby
28. Notion for Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
29. Solving Family Mysteries with mtDNA Projects by Mags Gaulden
30. Key Online Record Collections for Researching Your Mexican Ancestors by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS