Register for Webinar Wednesday - Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family by Nancy Gavin Koester
September 13, 2021
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Nancy Gavin Koester is a Western NY native, having grown up in Hamburg, NY. She has been involved in genealogy for over 40 years, starting at the age of 13. Nancy has been a professional genealogist for over 25 years. She has a certificate in Genealogical research from Boston University, a certificate in Irish History from Trinity College in Dublin, and certificates in Advanced Genetic Genealogy and Irish Genealogy I and II from the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh. Nancy has taught numerous lectures on DNA and genealogy, as well as teaching adult education classes. She is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, interim Vice-President of the Western New York Genealogical Society, a member of the Buffalo Irish Genealogical Society, and a member of the New York State Genealogical and Biographical Society. Nancy and her husband Dan raised six children on their farm in Eden, where they raise hops.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.