Our second day of Webtember is in the books, and what a marvelous day it was! More than 5,000 of you from 52 countries registered for the live event.
Watch the Replays
The replays are available to view, for free, through the end of September. Webinar members also have access to today's 24 pages of supplemental syllabus materials.
Here's the list of today's classes:
- British and Irish Given Names - Part 1 by Carol Baxter
- British and Irish Given Names - Part 2 by Carol Baxter
- Don't Believe Everything You Read by Daniel Horowitz (replay to be available next week)
- The Loyalists That Stayed Behind: The Reintegration by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
- NEVER GIVE UP: 5 Strategies for Overcoming Genealogical Angst by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
- What are the Odds? Finding Answers Using DNA Painter's WATO Tool by Debra Renard
- Did your Abuelita...? Seeking Jewish Heritage by Schelly Talalay Dardashti
- Diaries, Journals and Calendars: Preserving and Documenting Your Ancestor's Day-to-Day Life by Melissa Barker
Become a webinar member
Join for 15% off with this coupon code: webtember and get these benefits:
- Unlimited, on-demand access to all webinars (more than 1,500 of them now)
- New webinars every week
- Access to chat logs and speakers’ handouts
- Advanced navigation of videos with playlists and chapters
- Exclusive section for all webinars you’ve registered for
- Option to bookmark your favorites
- Chance to win door prizes during live webinars
- 5% off anything in the shop
Join us on Fridays in September. Here's the flyer with the schedule.