Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train - free webinar by Nancy Gavin Koester now online for limited time
September 15, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by Nancy Gavin Koester, "Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Kathryn Paulus was an orphan train rider. Using modern techniques, can we find her family and answer the question — were they orphans after all?
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 16 minute recording of "Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,587 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,950 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.