Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train - free webinar by Nancy Gavin Koester now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Nancy Gavin Koester, "Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Kathryn Paulus was an orphan train rider. Using modern techniques, can we find her family and answer the question — were they orphans after all?
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 16 minute recording of "Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,587 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,950 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year