Building Family Trees for Your DNA Matches - free webinar by Mary Eberle, JD now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Mary Eberle, JD, "Building Family Trees for Your DNA Matches" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Oftentimes a DNA match lacks a family tree. Don’t fret. Learn how to build one for them so you can fit them into your tree. We’ll walk through steps to take to determine who your match is and possible ways they might be related. We’ll also discuss how far back to build their trees to ultimately connect them into your family tree. Once you know how they’re related to you, you’ll be able to work with them more productively.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Building Family Trees for Your DNA Matches" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,627 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,089 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year