DNA Health Tests and Your Family Health History - free webinar by Rick Crume now online for limited time
October 06, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by Rick Crume, "DNA Health Tests and Your Family Health History" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Your family’s medical history might reveal a history of disease and even patterns relevant to your own health. In this class, you’ll learn why you need a family health history, where to find records that show causes of death and illness and how to organize your health history information. You’ll also find out how health features in the DNA tests from 23andMe, Ancestry, Living DNA and MyHeritage compare.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "DNA Health Tests and Your Family Health History" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,610 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,050 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.