The recording of tonight's webinar by Cyndi Ingle, "Navigating Your Way Through FamilySearch" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
FamilySearch is so much more than just a family tree hosting platform. FamilySearch is a massive web site that is made up of dozens and dozens of different research tools. The site includes tools for learning and for reference. It is home to the world’s largest digitized collection of records and sources for our research. And all of this is free for everyone to use. We will explore each of the features that FamilySearch offers and we will hone in on how to dig through the site from a variety of entry points to find what we need.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "Navigating Your Way Through FamilySearch" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,620 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,072 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year